Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Surgery!











I had to have surgery to remove a bladder stone.

I don't understand why I have to wear this cone but I am trying to be trooper!

No comments:

About Me

I am a 4 year old American Staffordshire Terrier. I was rescued from the Humane Society when I was 6 months old. Now I have my own family.

Video

Feeling Sleepy

Feeling Sleepy

Oreo

Oreo
My serious face

As you can see I am a little spoiled

As you can see I am a little spoiled
This is the life!

Oreo and the shark

Oreo and the shark
My new shark toy. I LOVE squeaky toys!

Oreo in Action

Oreo in Action
This is me at my favorite place...the park. I love to run!

Scooby Doo Pillow

Scooby Doo Pillow
My new Scooby Doo Pillow that my Dad got me for Valentines Day!

Morning at the beach

Morning at the beach
What a beautiful day!

Backyard fun

Backyard fun
Taking time to smell the flowers

How to tell if you are in Florida

How to tell if you are in Florida
I found a pink flamingo by the park. I couldn't resist getting my picture taken with it!

Oreo and Diesel

Oreo and Diesel
This is me and my new friend Diesel. He spent the Holidays with me. We had so much fun! We ran and played in the yard and then collapsed on the bed!